Today
Uzbekistanis traveled most to Kyrgyzstan in January
+20°
ясно ветер 1.4 м/с, СВ

"Barcelona" announced an expanded squad for the semi-final match against "Inter"

Sports
82
"Barselona" announced its expanded squad for the match against "Inter" in the semi-finals
Football fans have been eagerly awaiting the UEFA Champions League semi-final second leg, which will take place tomorrow, May 7, at midnight in Milan. The "Barselona" team will take the field against Italy's renowned "Inter" club in this decisive match.

The Catalans have announced their expanded squad for this important game. The good news for fans is that main striker Robert Lewandowski has fully recovered from his injury and is expected to play in tomorrow's match.

However, young and talented wing defender Alex Balde has not recovered in time due to his injury and will miss this crucial match.

Another noteworthy aspect is that the announced squad for this game includes young and promising players. In particular, young stars like Lamine Yamal, Pau Victor, and Darvish have been included in the "blue-maroon" ranks.

The expanded squad of "Barselona" is as follows:

Goalkeepers:
- Shesni (25)
- Astralaga (26)
- Inyaki Penya (13)

Defenders:
- Kubarsi (2)
- Ronald Arauxo (4)
- Inigo Martines (5)
- Kristensen (15)
- Erik Garcia (24)
- Hector Fort (32)

Midfielders:
- Gavi (6)
- Ferran Torres (7)
- Pedri (8)
- Ansu Fati (10)
- Rafinha (11)
- Fermin (16)
- Pau Victor (18)
- Lamine Yamal (19)
- Dani Olmo (20)
- Frenkie De Jong (21)
- Jerar Martin (35)
- Landri (44)
- Darvish (45)

Forwards:
Robert Lewandowski (9)

Team head coach – Hansi Flick.

"Barselona" aims to defeat a strong opponent in this match and secure a place in the final. To achieve this goal, the "blue-maroon" team is counting on the support of their fans

Similar news

16-year-old Saudi footballer died
16-year-old Saudi footballer died
A sad news has come from Saudi Arabia. This was reported by Zamin.uz. Turki Al-Saed, a 16-year-old defender and member of the "Al-Qadisiya" football team, has passed away. The Saudi
Sports Today, 11:04
Keylor Navas: Let's fight against racism together!
Keylor Navas: Let's fight against racism together!
Former Real Madrid goalkeeper Keylor Navas supported forward Vinicius Junior. This was reported by Zamin.uz. According to him, Vinicius faced racist insults during the Champions League match against
Sports Today, 11:02
Erik Garcia happy to stay at Barcelona
Erik Garcia happy to stay at Barcelona
Barcelona football club defender Eric Garcia spoke about how he was on the verge of leaving the team last year. This was reported by Zamin.uz. This was reported by *euro-football.ru*. The Spanish
Sports Today, 10:28
Vinisius was unhappy with Mourinho's criticisms
Vinisius was unhappy with Mourinho's criticisms
Real Madrid forward Vinisius Junior was displeased with Benfica head coach Jose Mourinho's comments following the Champions League match. This was reported by Zamin.uz. According to
Sports Today, 10:11
16-year-old Saudi footballer Turki Al-Said passed away
16-year-old Saudi footballer Turki Al-Said passed away
A tragic event occurred in Saudi Arabian football. This was reported by Zamin.uz. Turki Al-Said, a 16-year-old defender who played for the "Al-Qodisiya" team, has passed away. This was
Sports Today, 10:08
Ancelotti planned to extend the contract with Brazil
Ancelotti planned to extend the contract with Brazil
Brazil national team head coach Carlo Ancelotti has announced his intention to extend his current contract. This was reported by Zamin.uz. This was reported by "Euro-football.ru". The
Sports Today, 09:53